The Granada Theatre Ticket Office is the ticketing center for all events at The Granada Theatre. The Granada Theatre’s main ticket box office is located on the State Street side of the building, and can be reached by calling (805) 899-2222. Its hours of operation for telephone and walk-up sales are Monday through Saturday 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM, and Sunday noon to 5:00 PM. The box office is closed on Sundays from Memorial Day through Labor Day unless there is a performance.
The Granada Box Office requires ten (10) business days to complete ticketing setup. Ten (10) business days begins from the date that The Granada Theatre is in receipt of all of the following items:
- Signed contract by the USER and The Granada Theatre’s Chrisman Executive Director
- USER’s deposit is paid in full
- All necessary ticketing and performance information as required by The Granada Theatre’s Ticketing Services management team.
Tickets must be sold and issued exclusively through The Granada Ticket Office for all performances for safety & crowd control.
$6.00 per ticket facility fee will be added to ALL TICKETS whether paid, complimentary or consigned.
$3.00 per ticket service fee will be CHARGED TO TICKET BUYER for phone/web sales.
$0.25 per ticket printing fee will be CHARGED TO USER at settlement.
All tickets are to be sold and issued through The Granada Theatre’s Tessitura Ticketing system. Any Ticketmaster links or any other third party ticketing links should be redirected to The Granada Theatre’s ticketing website pages.
Credit Card Fees/Charges for all tickets sales paid by Mastercard, Visa, American Express, or Discover credit cards can not be charged to ticket purchasers. A 4% fee is CHARGED TO USER at settlement.
The Granada Theatre operates on a standard 4 zone pricing structure. Custom zone maps/pricing maps can be created, but will incur a $500 fee CHARGED TO USER at settlement. Below are screenshots of The Granada Theatre’s standard 4 zone price structure.
- Price Zone/Level 1 = 345 seats (Marked in magenta)
- Price Zone/Level 2 = 684 seats (Marked in orange)
- Price Zone/Level 3 = 338 seats (Marked in blue)
- Price Zone/Level 4 =171 seats (Marked in green)