There is currently 1 positions available at The Granada Theatre:
Box Office Associate
The Granada Theatre seeks reliable, customer service oriented, friendly individuals for the position of Box Office Associate. Currently, we are looking for people with availability during weekdays, weekends, and evenings. Resumes of qualified applicants will be kept for up to six months for future consideration.
The Box Office Associate will perform the following duties while working in the box office:
1. Provide ticketing information to patrons and assist the public. Help patrons with theatre seat selection over the phone and in person.
2. Answer general information and main phone lines.
3. Sell single and season tickets by phone and in person using the Tessitura ticketing system.
4. Process subscriptions renewal invoices, assist with the upkeep of subscription files.
5. Cash handling.
6. General office tasks include but are not limited to faxing, restocking supplies, printing ticket orders, courtesy calls, maintaining office equipment, distribution of incoming mail, courier runs, and creating documents.
7. Special projects as assigned.
8. Meetings support including scheduling meetings, assembling appropriate materials, and meeting room setup.
9. Assist with special events.
The Box Office is open 7-days a week and holidays. Applicant must be available to work weekdays, weekends and evenings. Box Office hours: Mondays through Saturdays 10:00am – 5:30pm, Sundays 12:00pm – 5:00 pm; the Box Office is open until one half hour after the first curtain on performance days.
1. Basic computer knowledge in a Windows environment and typing skills required.
2. Must be confident working with a wide variety of people over the phone and in person.
3. Excellent customer service skills with a willing and pleasant attitude.
4. Multi-tasking experience with attention to detail.
5. Flexible schedule.
5. Job offer is contingent upon satisfactory background check
Experience in theatre, box office, general office administration, customer service and/or cashiering.
For consideration, qualified candidates may email a resume, along with three references and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Sign up to receive updates and special offers from the Granada Theatre.
Click here to find out more information about becoming a patron of the Granada Theatre
and other opportunities.