The Granada Theatre has 2 open positions
Administrative Associate Part-time
The Granada/SBCPA is seeking a friendly, professional, reliable, organized, customer service oriented individual for the position of Administrative Associate. Currently, we are looking for someone with availability to work Monday through Friday in the afternoons between 12 and 19 hours a week.
The Administrative Associate will perform the following duties while working in the administration office:
1. Answer main phone lines & greet the public.
2. General office tasks include but are not limited to faxing, filing, restocking supplies, maintaining office equipment, distribution of incoming mail, compiling meeting packets, processing vouchers, scanning accounting files, proofreading, and creating documents.
3. Meetings support including scheduling meetings, assembling appropriate materials, and meeting room setup with conference phone calling and laptop projection.
4. Keep up to date with current show schedules at the Santa Barbara Center for the Performing Arts.
5. Assist with special events and special projects as assigned.
6. Closing the administrative office.
The Administration Office is open 9:00am -- 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
1. Experience in office environment.
2. Computer knowledge in a Windows environment and typing skills.
3. Must be confident working with a wide variety of people over the phone and in person.
4. Excellent customer service skills with a willing and pleasant attitude.
5. Ability to communicate and work well with others.
6. Strong written and oral communication skills.
7. Multi-tasking experience with a high attention to detail.
8. Experience with ShoreTel phone system a plus.
9. Job offer is contingent upon satisfactory background check.
For consideration, qualified candidates may email a resume, along with three references and cover letter to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
The Granada is seeking reliable, customer friendly individuals for the position of Box Office Associate. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis and processed when the need to fill a vacant position arises. Resumes of qualified applicants will be kept for up to six months for future consideration.
The Box Office Associate will perform the following duties while working in the box office:
Answer general information and main phone lines.
Provide show information to patrons and assist the public.
Help patrons with theatre seat selection over the phone and in person.
Sell single and season tickets by phone and in person using the Tessitura ticketing system.
Process subscriptions renewal invoices, assist with the upkeep of subscription files.
General office tasks include but are not limited to printing ticket orders, courtesy calls, and special projects as assigned.
The Box Office is open 7-days a week and select holidays, applicant must be available to work weekdays, weekends and evenings. Box Office hours: Mondays through Saturdays 10:00am – 5:30pm, Sundays 12:00pm – 5:00 pm; the Box Office is open until one half hour after the first curtain on performance days.
Weekly schedules range between 10 to 18 hours.
Hours vary based upon scheduled events.
Basic computer knowledge in a Windows environment and typing skills required.
Must be confident working with the public and have a pleasant demeanor
Passion for good customer service is a must.
Must be able to deal with a wide variety of people over the phone and in person.
Job offer is contingent upon satisfactory background check
Experience in theatre, box office, customer service and/or cashiering.
The Santa Barbara Center for the Performing Arts is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all areas of its operation.
For consideration, qualified candidates may email a resume, along with three references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
Sign up to receive updates and special offers from the Granada Theatre.
Click here to find out more information about becoming a patron of the Granada Theatre
and other opportunities.